You will meet your Project Manager who is responsible from the beginning of construction to the final completion of the job.
- Obtain remodel loan financing, if applicable
- Sign construction agreement
- Pre-construction meeting
- Quality inspection program begins
- Walk-through with your Project Manager
- Insulation and wallboard, interior doors, trim, cabinetry and countertops
- Completion of electrical, specialty wiring, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning
- Installation of all flooring
- Complete all City inspections, including Certificate of Occupancy
- Completion of “finishing touches”
- Your remodel orientation
- Membership in our “Customer for Life” family
- Live happily ever after with your remodel from VB Homes
Your Project Manager will touch base with you weekly to update you on progress and answer any questions you may have.
Quality control inspections
Your Project Manager will perform a series of inspections during the course of your remodel to ensure that everything is completed to our high standard and according to the plan and specifications.
You will meet with your Project Manager to go through your remodel to ensure your complete satisfaction with your project.