VB Homes is looking for an organized and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, organizing meetings, assisting CFO with AR/AP and other bookkeeping tasks.
To be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Assisting CFO with bookkeeping data entry and administrative support.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, or a related field.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and Quickbooks.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Serving Southeastern Virginia since 1988, VB Homes has long been a pillar of integrity, quality & professionalism in the industry. A mix of seasoned professionals and emerging talent, we are excited to grow our team and continue the legacy as the premier home builder and remodeler in Virginia Beach.
VB Homes Design Build Remodel
1209 Laskin Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23451